Dear applicants for the practical semester 2021/22 within the Master Programme "International Farm Management" (MFM-M.Sc.) at the Weihenstephan-Triesdorf University of Applied Sciences!
For your application, we need a lot of personal data and documents from you. We have prepared an online form for this, where you can upload your data and documents and add and change them later.
However, please pay attention to the following requirements, that all applicants must fulfil:
- completed Bachelor or Diploma study course in the field of agriculture with
- final average overall grade of at least "good" (> 72%) and
- a language certificate in English of at least B1 level (only if Bachelor was not in English)
[We accept language certificates from: TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TELC, ESOL, CET, PTE Academic, UNIcert]
The deadline for application is 30 June 2021
If you comply with these requirements, you are welcome to register at our online application portal.
To do this, do the following:
- Fill in all fields in English language (with Latin letters) [and do not forget your password, do not forget your password, do not forget your password!]
- Please open: https://wbmoodle.hswt.de/login/signup.php?lang=en
- Then click on the box next to "I'm not a robot", click on the box next to "Site policy agreement" and at the end click on "Create my new account".
- When arriving on the next page, click on "Continue"
- You will now receive a message, saying that "your registration has been confirmed". Please click "Continue".
- Now call up the following address: https://wbmoodle.hswt.de/course/view.php?id=3266
- In the filed next to "Enrolment key" enter MFM and click on "Enrol me"
- Your registration is now complete!
If you want to log in again later to add or change your data *),
- simply call the login page: https://wbmoodle.hswt.de/local/login/index.php?lang=en
- log in under "Log in with private e-mail address" with your e-mail address and your password,
- click on the green "International Farm Management" sign on the web page (looking like this:
After logging in, you can fill in your data in the "Application form and required documents" section and upload all documents (photo, certificates, passport, ...). If you do not have some documents yet, you can add and change the files later.
Please fill out the application form first.
You can then upload all documents (photo, certificates, passport, ...). You can upload multiple files in each section. Your photo must be in .jpg or .jpeg format, all other documents can be .jpg, .jpeg or .PDF.
To upload a file, open the section for the document, click on "Add submission" (at the bottom in the middle of the page), then select the file and at the end click on "Save changes". If you later want to delete files that have already been uploaded or add additional files, you must click on "Edit submission".
*) If you are once directed to a page with the German title "Datenschutzinfos" or in English "Site policy agreement", you need to scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on "Ja" or "Yes"!